In the midst of our nation’s current state of affairs, we want to reassure our patients, family, team members and community that additional safety precautions are in place to reduce the risk. We are closely monitoring the stringent guidelines recommended by the ADA and CDC but will continue to keep our doors open for those who need us. We are regularly checking our voicemail to respond to our patients concerns and questions. We are available until further notice.
Please reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following:
- Fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days
- Traveled to any overseas countries in the last 14 days
- Exposed to an individual that has traveled to any overseas countries
- Exposed to someone with laboratory confirmed COVID-19 infection or person a waiting results
- Have a member of your house hold who is ill
As we aim to stay healthy and safe, we will be closely monitoring any updates on Coronavirus as it may escalate, and the office may be closed for a period of 2 weeks. We will inform you with any changes.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.